Analyzes what you type, automatically recognizes when you're writing in a different language and switches to its specific keyboard layout in case that specific layout is installed on your operating system. Works with several popular languages including English and Russian.
Punto Switcher is a program that automatically switches the keyboard layout. She knows that "ghbdtn" is "Привет"and "пщщв ьщктштп" is "good morning". And you know that with your Punto Switcher layout is always correct.
What's new in this version:
• An alternative mechanism startup in Windows 8.
• Automatic on English keyboard layout when typing passwords (words with numbers and symbols, as well as a mixture of uppercase and lowercase letters).
• Resolved conflicts in the switching rules for some European languages.
• Fixed bugs when running on the Windows 8 start screen.
• Improved behavior in Mozilla Firefox.
• Increased security diary.